Details about GTAC Masters in Economics Bursary Program, 2018
GTAC Masters in Economics Bursary Program, 2018 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Economics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Aug 2017. This scholarship is provided by National Treasury (South Africa) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, R150,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to South African nationals.
- Deadline: 31 Aug 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, R150,000
The Government Technical Advisory Centre (GTAC) an agency of National Treasury Republic of South Africa is offering bursaries for masters in Economics program.
- The applicants for GTAC Masters in Economics Bursary Program, 2018 should be citizens of South Africa.
- The candidates must have an honors degree in Economics by 2018.
- The applicants must have a minimum of 65% in honors degree.
- The candidates are expected to have good writing and communication skills.
- The applicants must also have fluency in the English language.
- The candidates must also have an interest in pursuing a career at GTAC or national treasury or provincial treasury.
- The applicants for GTAC Masters in Economics Bursary Program, 2018 should submit a curriculum vitae.
- The candidates must also submit a motivation letter for their application.
- The applicants are expected to submit their academic record and proof of their qualifications.
Value of the scholarship
The recipients of GTAC Masters in Economics Bursary Program, 2018 get R150,000 per year for two years.