Details about Brunel University Vice Chancellor’s Excellence Award 2024
Brunel University Vice Chancellor’s Excellence Award 2024 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Selected subjects offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Nov 2023. This scholarship is provided by Brunel University London and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to GBP 6,000 tuition fee reduction . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except UK.
- Deadline: 30 Nov 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to GBP 6,000 tuition fee reduction
The Vice Chancellor's Excellence Award is available to international students at Brunel University London with pleasure. The award, which is dependent on academic standing and course deposit payment, is a GBP 6,000 fee reduction for internationally self-funded students applying to Brunel's postgraduate teaching courses.
Eligibility Criteria for Brunel University Vice Chancellor’s Excellence Award:
- Students should possess a full-time postgraduate teaching program offer to begin studies in January 2024 of the 2023–2024 academic year.
- Students need a minimal undergraduate degree for admission a 2:1 or above, or an equivalent degree recognized worldwide.
- Students must be self-funded and classified as overseas fee-paying students according to UK government criteria.
- Applicants who wish to secure their fee reduction must pay their GBP 5,000 tuition fee deposit by the deadline.
A separate application does not exist. As soon as the program ends, applicants who have paid their course deposit by the deadline and received the funds from Brunel will be immediately evaluated for the prize.
Value of the Scholarship:
Up to GBP 6,000 tuition fee reduction.