Details about ACU-MACC Scholarship, 2018
ACU-MACC Scholarship, 2018 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of All Major fields of Post Graduate studies. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Nov 2017. This scholarship is provided by Australian Catholic University (ACU) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Covers the tuition fees partially by an amount of AUD 5000. . This scholarship is open for: Open to nationals of Malaysia.
- Deadline: 01 Nov 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Covers the tuition fees partially by an amount of AUD 5000.
- The Australian Catholic University is offering Malaysia Australia Colombo Plan Commemoration (MACC) Scholarship to nationals of Malaysia to promote Australian education opportunities for Malaysian students.
- The applicants for ACU-MACC Scholarship, 2018 should be Malaysian nationals.
- The candidates should be eligible for a postgraduate program at the Australian Catholic University.
- The applicants should start a postgraduate program in Feb or July 2018.
- The candidates who are currently enrolled at the Australian Catholic University are not eligible.
- The applicants for ACU-MACC Scholarship, 2018 having an Australian student visa are not eligible.
- The candidates should not be in receipt of any other scholarship.
- The applicants with a conditional offer are required to accept the scholarship immediately after meeting the conditions.
- The candidates are selected based on their academic merit.
- The recipients of ACU-MACC Scholarship, 2018 get $5,000 for tuition fees for the first year of the program.