Details about Karolinska Institutet Global Master's Scholarships 2020
Karolinska Institutet Global Master's Scholarships 2020 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Applicable under subjects offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Jan 2020. This scholarship is provided by Karolinska Institutet and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to non-EEA/EU nationals.
- Deadline: 15 Jan 2020
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, tuition fees
The Karolinska Institutet is offering Karolinska Institutet Global Master's Scholarships 2020 to pursue master's program at the university. The amount of scholarships varies from year to year, but there are maximum 10 scholarships per year, spread to all the Global Master’s Programmes.
- Candidate should have applied to one of Karolinska Institutet's Global Master's Programmes.
- Applicant should be a tuition fee paying student (from outside the EU/EEA).
- Applicant should have paid the application fee by 1 February 2020.
- Applicant should fulfill the entry and documentation requirements for the programme they have applied for.
- Only first year students are eligible to apply.
The selection process for Karolinska Institutet Global Master's Scholarships 2020 is based on an overall assessment of the applicant's CV and qualifications that are submitted via UniversityAdmissions and evaluated in connection with the application for a KI Global Master's programme. The scholarship awaredees will be notified via email.
Value of the scholarship:
The KI Global Master’s Scholarship only covers the tuition fee (or part of the tuition fee for programmes only partially given by Karolinska Institutet). Travel, living expenses and other costs must be met with other funding.
The deadline for the application of the Karolinska Institutet Global Master's Scholarships is 15th January 2020.