Details about Public Service Commission (PSC) Masters Scholarships in Singapore 2024
Public Service Commission (PSC) Masters Scholarships in Singapore 2024 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Area relevant to the work of the Public Service. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Mar 2024. This scholarship is provided by Public Service Commission (PSC) Singapore and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Tuition fee + Stipend . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens from Singapore.
- Deadline: 15 Mar 2024
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Tuition fee + Stipend
The PSC Master’s Scholarship is for undergraduates at any year of study who are keen to pursue a Master’s degree upon graduation or recent graduates with no more than 3 years of working experience in the private/non-government sector. Public officers can contact their respective agencies on opportunities for post-graduate sponsorship.
Eligibility for Public Service Commission (PSC) Masters Scholarships in Singapore 2024:
- Applicant must be a Singapore citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident who is willing to take up Singapore citizenship.
- Applicant has strong leadership qualities and potential.
- Candidate should have a good Co-Curricular Activities record.
- Applicant should offer GCE A Levels, Polytechnic diploma with merit or equivalent qualifications e.g. International Baccalaureate or high school diploma.
- Applicant must Have a strong interest in a career in public administration.
- The scholarship is not offered for the MBA program, and the course of study should be in an area relevant to the work of the Civil Service, as approved by the PSC.
Value of Public Service Commission (PSC) Masters Scholarships in Singapore 2024:
- Pursue a Master’s course on a full-time basis at a reputable local or overseas university.
- Receive scholarship allowances (but not a salary) during their studies.
- Be appointed to the Public Service Leadership Programme (PSLP) only after completing your Master’s degree.
- A bond of 3 years.