Details about A G Davis Prize in Law 2020
A G Davis Prize in Law 2020 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Law. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Auckland and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, NZD 500 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, NZD 500
The A G Davis Prize in Law contributes to the support of a full-time University of Auckland Law student who has shown academic excellence.
Eligibility for A G Davis Prize in Law 2020:
- The Prize will be awarded annually to the full-time student enrolled in an LLB or LLB(Honours) degree who has achieved the highest GPA in Part II Law courses in the year of the award.
- As a minimum standard, the student should have achieved a GPA of at least 7.00.
- In the event of a tie, the Prize will be awarded to the student achieving the highest aggregate marks in Part II Law courses.
Value of A G Davis Prize in Law 2020:
- The value of the A G Davis Prize in Law 2020 will be NZD 500.
The A G Davis Prize in Law 2020 will be awarded by the University of Auckland Council on the recommendation of the Dean of the Faculty of Law.