Details about W L “Bill” Byrnes Global Scholarship 2024
W L “Bill” Byrnes Global Scholarship 2024 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Investment & Wealth Management. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 29 Mar 2024. This scholarship is provided by Imperial College Business School and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, GBP 30,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 29 Mar 2024
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, GBP 30,000
The W L “Bill” Byrnes Global Scholarship has been established in memory of Bill Byrnes, who played a significant role in the development of Fidelity as an international investment management business. The scholarship aims to support an academically brilliant student who can demonstrate that they have come from a financially disadvantaged background or are the first generation in their family to attend university.
Eligibility criteria for the W L “Bill” Byrnes Global Scholarship:
- Open to all national students.
- Applicants must have a very strong academic background and potential for future success.
- Applicants must enroll in the MSc Investment & Wealth Management course of study at the university.
- Applicants' professional excellence and achievement through internships and/or work experience are taken into assessment.
Students need to submit an application form to the university to be eligible for the scholarship.
Value of the Scholarship:
Successful applicants of the W L “Bill” Byrnes Global Scholarship will receive an award value of GBP 30,000.