Details about Research Fellowship, Melbourne Institute Of Applied Economic And Social Research, 2016
Research Fellowship, Melbourne Institute Of Applied Economic And Social Research, 2016 is offered for Research Fellow/ Scientist degree in the field of Faculty of Business and Economics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 28 Aug 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Melbourne and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities .
- Deadline: 28 Aug 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding,
The University of Melbourne is offering a research fellowship in Faculty of Business and Economics.
- The applicants for Research Fellowship, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, 2016 should have completed their Ph.D. recently or should be completing it soon.
- The candidates should have applied statistical skills (analysis of longitudinal survey data).
- The fellows should be interested in labor markets operations like sociology of work, applied labor economic.
- The applicants should work closely with professors at stages of development, analysis, write-up, dissemination.
- The applicants for Research Fellowship, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, 2016 are assessed based on their quantitative analysis of longitudinal survey data, statistical skills, SATA usage experience.
- The candidates are evaluated based on their labor market interests, ability to conduct economic research, willingness to work in collaboration and writing and research track record.
- The analysis of household panel survey data experiences like HILDA, BHPS, NLSY, are desirable.
What does it offer?
- The recipient of Research Fellowship, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, 2016 will get a salary of $95,434 – $113,323 p.a. plus 17% superannuation.
- The selected candidate should work on the ARC-funded research project on intergenerational transmission of joblessness in Australia and internationally, including US, UK, Germany,
- the Netherlands, South Korea and Japan.