Details about QUT-NCAS PhD scholarships, 2018
QUT-NCAS PhD scholarships, 2018 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Any area. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 25 Jul 2018. This scholarship is provided by Queensland University of Technology and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, full tuition fee of approx AUD $100 000 /3 years, Living allowance of at least AUD $19,830 /year . This scholarship is open for: Open to applicants of Sri Lanka.
- Deadline: 25 Jul 2018
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, full tuition fee of approx AUD $100 000 /3 years, Living allowance of at least AUD $19,830 /year
The Queensland University of Technology and National Centre for Advanced Studies in Humanities & Social Sciences are offering QUT-NCAS Ph.D. scholarships, 2018 to permanent university academics in Sri Lanka.
- Applicants of QUT-NCAS Ph.D. scholarships, 2018 should be permanent members of academic staff members of universities under the Grants Commission of Sri Lanka.
- Applicants are required to have a master's degree at a research component of at least 25% or a 1st or 2nd class Bachelor's degree of four years duration.
- Candidates applying for QUT-NCAS Ph.D. scholarships, 2018 should possess a GPA of at least 5.5 on a 7-point scale or equivalent.
- The general requirements of the NCAS postgraduate grant scheme. must also be met by the applicants.
- The following areas will be given priority:
- Creative arts