Details about PhD Scholarship In Public Health
PhD Scholarship In Public Health is offered for PhD degree in the field of Epidemiological Research. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 23 May 2016. This scholarship is provided by Australian government and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $26,288 per annum . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 23 May 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $26,288 per annum
- Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Interested candidates are required to have Bachelor degree with honours class 1 or 2A.
- Preferably in areas of Public Health, Computation or Mathematics and Statistics.
- Applicants must have an interest in quantitative research.
- Candidates who possess strong numeric skills are preferred.
- Experience in research and the use of statistical packages is a bonus.
- Applicants must submit a copy of their Curriculum vitae.
- Official copies of the applicant's academic transcripts must be submitted.
- All the candidates must submit a statement addressing eligibility requirements.