Details about The University Twente Scholarship (UTS), 2017
The University Twente Scholarship (UTS), 2017 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Selected Master's programs. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 May 2017. This scholarship is provided by University of Twente and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, € 3,000 - € 25,000 for one yea . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except Dutch.
- The University of Twente is conducting The University Twente Scholarship (UTS), 2017 for all students (except Dutch) who wish to pursue Master's programs commencing in 2017/18.
- The scholarships cannot be applied for Master's programs at the Faculty of Geo-Information Science and Earth Observation (ITC).
- Applicants must be admitted (provisionally) in one of the eligible Master's programs.
- Applicants mustn't have graduated previously from a UT graduate program.
- Candidates applying for The University Twente Scholarship (UTS), 2017 are ineligible for a Dutch study grant.
- All the conditions must be met by the applicants to obtain an entry visa in Netherlands.
- Applicants must meet the English language test requirements to be eligible for The University Twente Scholarship (UTS), 2017:
- IELTS 6.5 (or)
- TOEFL iBT of 90 and
- an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the subscore of speaking skills
- Candidates who wish to pursue a pre-master program are also eligible to apply provided they should complete the program with a CGPA of 7.5 (out of 10).
- Candidates applying for two-year study programs will receive additional UTS for another year if they satisfy the following criteria at the end of the third quartile of the first year:
- An average grade of 7
- 90% of European Credits before the second year starts
- A minimum of 50% of European credits
- A motivation letter in 250 – 500 words must be submitted by the applicants describing their past studies, reason why they chose to study at UT, goals to achieve during their study and plans to achieve them.