Details about PhD Position In Engineering Sciences At University Of Bremen
PhD Position In Engineering Sciences At University Of Bremen is offered for PhD degree in the field of Engineering Sciences. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Aug 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Bremen and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 15 Aug 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding,
- Candidates must hold an honours degree (MSc or equivalent) in mechanical engineering, chemical engineering, materials science, physics, chemistry, or pharmaceutical science.
- He/She must have an excellent academic merit.
- Expertise in the area of light scattering measurements or simulations, optics is preferred.
- Applicants who have experience with laser optical particle sizing technique would be a plus.
- Must possess proficiency in English.
- He/She must be well versed with computer literacy.
- Applicants with basic knowledge of the German language would be beneficial.
- Female applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Physically challenged applicants will be given preference.
- Fluency in the German language is not mandatory, but candidates should be willing to learn German.
- Applicants must submit a detailed copy of their CV.
- Usual supporting documents must be submitted.
- A brief explanation of how the applicant's skills and interests match the post must be submitted as well.