Details about Summer Scholarships, National Library Of Australia 2022
Summer Scholarships, National Library Of Australia 2022 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Australian history, Australian literature, Librarianship, Archives administration, Museum studies. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 26 Apr 2022. This scholarship is provided by National Library of Australia and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $300 per week + Other allowances . This scholarship is open for: Open to applicants of Australia.
- Deadline: 26 Apr 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $300 per week + Other allowances
- Summer Scholarships, National Library Of Australia are open to Australian citizens or permanent residents.
- The maximum age limit for the applicants is 30.
- Applicants for Summer Scholarships, National Library Of Australia must have commenced a postgraduate study.
- Applicants facing difficulties in using the Library’s collections for few reasons like geographic distance from Canberra are given preference.
- The academic potential of the candidates is taken into consideration.
- The project proposed by the candidate should be relevant to the National Library's collections.
- Referee reports are considered.