Details about Merit-based scholarships at University of Huddersfield 2023
Merit-based scholarships at University of Huddersfield 2023 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of All courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Huddersfield and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to £4,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except the UK.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to £4,000
At the University of Huddersfield, we recognise academic excellence by offering a merit-based scholarship of up to £4,000 to international students for a range of undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
Eligibility for the Merit-based scholarships at University of Huddersfield:
- Applicant must be an international fee-paying student.
- Should be applying for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course.
- Candidate should be fully self-funding your studies, this means you are not receiving any funding for your studies.
- For postgraduate, you must have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your undergraduate degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course.
- Master’s by Research programmes are not eligible for these scholarships. Please see our Research Scholarships.
- Master’s with placement in the Huddersfield Business School are not eligible for these scholarships. Master’s with placement courses in the School of Computing and Engineering may be eligible, on conformation of academic achievement.
How to apply?
Just apply to study at the University as normal and you will automatically be considered if you meet the eligibility criteria.