Details about Karolinska Institutet Erasmus+ Traineeship 2023
Karolinska Institutet Erasmus+ Traineeship 2023 is offered for Training & Short courses degree in the field of All courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Always Open. This scholarship is provided by Karolinska Institutet and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Information on the exact amount granted is given after acceptance into the programme. . This scholarship is open for: Open to EU and Norways, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Croatia and Turkey Nationals.
- Deadline: Always Open
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Information on the exact amount granted is given after acceptance into the programme.
Karolinska Institutet Erasmus+ Traineeship 2023 Eligiblity Criteria:
- be a registered student at Karolinska Institutet
-be eligible to continue your studies at Karolinska Institutet the coming semester, or be about to finish your studies at KI
-carry out the traineeship before taking out your degree certificate
-have agreed with a company or organisation that you will carry out the traineeship full-time for 2 to 12 months, within the contract period (1 June - 30 Sept the following year).
-The traineeship should be carried out in one single location over a continuous period of time
-have received a signed "Learning Agreement" from the company/organisation
-ensure that the traineeship is will be recognised in your Diploma Supplement within your study programme at KI
-carry out your training in an approved country and at a place approved by the Erasmus+ programme
-apply for the scholarship before the traineeship period has begun. No scholarship can be granted after completion of the traineeship period
-follow the conditions stipulated in the Erasmus+ Traineeship application and in the contracts to be drawn up
Karolinska Institutet Erasmus+ Traineeship 2023 Application process:
Applications for Erasmus+ Traineeship should be handed in as soon as possible, minimum one month before the traineeship period begins.
Please note that there is a limited number of scholarships available, decided on a first come, first served basis.
Annexes to be attached to the application form. Send the completed application. A decision will be notified within a period of approximately one month.
Documents required with your application:
- A complete filled in and signed "Learning Agreement for for Erasmus+ Traineeship", where the organisation/company confirms that you have been accepted for the traineeship.
- Your Learning Agreement must be signed by you, an academic representative from your study programme at KI (Course Director for the degree project course if it regards a degree project, or the Programme Director if it regards a traineeship outside your ordinary studies at KI) and the contact person at the receiving organisation.
- A Ladok transcript from Karolinska Institutet which certifies completed studies and, where appropriate, certificates from other educational institutions.