Details about INSPIRE Fellowship, 2022
INSPIRE Fellowship, 2022 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Basic and Applied sciences as well as Medicine, Agriculture. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Government of India and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Rs 1,25,000 per month . This scholarship is open for: Open to Indian nationals.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Rs 1,25,000 per month
- The Ministry of Science & Technology, Department of Science & Technology (DST) is offering INSPIRE Fellowship, 2022 for Indian nationals to pursue a doctoral program in Basic and Applied sciences as well as Medicine, Agriculture in India.
- The candidates applying for INSPIRE Fellowship, 2022 should have 65% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA in M.Sc. or Integrated MS/M.Sc.
- The applicants should be 1st rank holders at University level of the full postgraduate program in agriculture, science, engineering, technology, and pharmacy and undergraduate in MBBS.
- Provisional offer is given to candidates without Ph.D. admission during the application stage.
- The final offer will be given to applicants admitted to Ph.D. before application stage.
- Provisional offer is given based on the required documents submitted by the applicants.
- The final offer is given on the basis of the host institution, academic merit, and the research proposal.
- The applicants for INSPIRE Fellowship, 2022 should submit a passport photograph, age certificate, and mark sheets.
- The applicants who are admitted into a Ph.D. should submit an admission letter, cv of the supervisor, fee receipt, and endorsement letter.
- The candidates without Ph.D. admission must submit three choices of universities and supervisors along with a write up of the research to be done.
- The applicants who are not INSPIRE scholars must submit a 1st rank certificate.