Details about Fulbright - Fondazione Falcone - NIAF Scholarship
Fulbright - Fondazione Falcone - NIAF Scholarship is offered for PhD degree in the field of Law and criminology. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by National Italian American Foundation (NIAF) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Euro 9.400 - Euro 12.700 . This scholarship is open for: Open Italian and US nationals.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Euro 9.400 - Euro 12.700
Fulbright - Fondazione Falcone is offered by National Italian American Foundation (NIAF).
- Candidates from USA and Italy are eligible for this scholarship.
- Applicants of Fulbright - Fondazione Falcone - NIAF Scholarship at the B.A., M.A. and Ph.D./JD level can apply for this award.
- Candidates who are enrolled in a graduate program in Criminology at a university in the U.S. will be given preference.
- Students with future plans for an academic/professional career in the field of Law and Criminology are the best fit for the award.
- Applicants with a particular interest in relevant priority issues related to Sicily and the promotion of the rule of law must apply.
- Candidates applying for Fulbright - Fondazione Falcone - NIAF Scholarship must be consistent with the Fondazione “Giovanni e Francesca Falcone” mission and program.
- In-depth knowledge and familiarity of Sicily’s economic context are essential.
- Students with projects involving interdisciplinary disciplines related to Criminology, such as Law, Economics, Sociology, Education, Anthropology, are invited apply.