Details about GREAT Scholarship at University of Hull 2023
GREAT Scholarship at University of Hull 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of All courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 May 2023. This scholarship is provided by British Council and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, £10,000 (GBP) fees reduction . This scholarship is open for: Open to Bangladesh, China, India, Kenya, Ghana, Malaysia, Turkey, Mexico, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam nationals.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: British Council
- Deadline: 31 May 2023
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, £10,000 (GBP) fees reduction
About this award:
In partnership with the British Council and the GREAT Britain Campaign, the University of Hull is offering 12 scholarships to students in Bangladesh, China, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Malaysia, Mexico, Thailand, Turkey, and Vietnam applying for postgraduate courses in September 2023. The GREAT Scholarships 2023 program, launched by the British Council together with 49 UK universities, supports postgraduate students from Bangladesh, China, Egypt, Ghana, Kenya, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, Thailand, Turkey, and Vietnam to access world-class UK higher education opportunities.
- Applicant must be a national and hold a passport from Bangladesh, China, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Malaysia, Mexico, Thailand, Turkey, and Vietnam countries included within this scholarship.
- Should have received an offer of study in a postgraduate taught degree program at the University of Hull.
- Candidates must have achieved, or working towards, a 2:1 degree or equivalent in their undergraduate program recognized by the University of Hull.
- Should have achieved IELTS 6.5 overall, with 5.5 in each skill or equivalent before the application deadline.
- Students must have not previously studied in the UK.
Value of the scholarship:
One successful applicant in each of the categories will receive an award of £10,000 (GBP) in the form of a tuition fee reduction.