Details about China Scholarship Council (CSC) University of Sussex Joint Scholarships 2023
China Scholarship Council (CSC) University of Sussex Joint Scholarships 2023 is offered for PhD degree in the field of All courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 07 Feb 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of Sussex and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, full tuition fees / bench fees + living allowance . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of the People's Republic of China.
- Deadline: 07 Feb 2023
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, full tuition fees / bench fees + living allowance
The China Scholarship Council (CSC) and the University of Sussex are offering scholarships to Chinese citizens and permanent residents who are PhD candidates or visiting scholars. The duration of the scholarships for PhD candidates is three years and for visiting, scholars are up to 12 months.
- The applicants should be citizens of China either permanently residing in China or studying overseas.
- The candidates who work overseas are not eligible.
- The applicants should start their studies in the UK in September 2022 or January 2023.
- The candidates should return to China after the completion of the scholarship.
- The applicants are expected to meet the CSC eligibility criteria and the university's English language requirements.
- The applicants for humanities, social sciences, and arts should have a first-class honours degree (UK equivalent) and a master's degree.
- The applicants for Science and Engineering should have a first-class honours degree (UK equivalent) and a postgraduate degree (preferably Masters).
- The candidates applying for China Scholarship Council (CSC) 2022 should apply to the Unversity of Sussex for a place to study.
- The applicants should submit two references and a research proposal with a separate Sussex online scholarship application form.
- The candidates should also submit a CSC online application.
- The applicants are expected to submit their applications to the University of Sussex by Mid- January 2023.
- The candidates should submit CSC / University of Sussex joint scholarships by Late- January 2023.