Details about University of Bradford - Postgraduate Bursary in UK 2023/24
University of Bradford - Postgraduate Bursary in UK 2023/24 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Jul 2024. This scholarship is provided by University of Bradford and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, GBP 500 . This scholarship is open for: Open to EU and UK nationals.
- Deadline: 31 Jul 2024
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, GBP 500
The University of Bradford is offering scholarships to UK and EU applicants to pursue master's or postgraduate research programs at the University.
Eligibility for University of Bradford - Postgraduate Bursary in the UK:
- The candidates applying for the University of Bradford Postgraduate Bursary should be EU or UK applicants.
- The EU applicants should have done their degree in England.
- The candidates are required to be on a full-time taught master's program or research postgraduate program.
- The University of Bradford Postgraduate Bursary applicants should have an undergraduate degree program within the last 10 years.
- The candidates should have received a full maintenance grant from their Local Authority or the Student Loans Company in their final year of undergraduate study at their previous university and should be able to prove it with a financial support notification letter.
- The applicants should go to the Hub with their last financial support notification letter from their undergraduate study and fill in a short application form after they have started the course.
Value of University of Bradford - Postgraduate Bursary in the UK:
- The successful applicants of the University of Bradford - Postgraduate Bursary in the UK, will receive an award of GBP 500.
- If any student believes they fulfill the requirements, they should write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with their name and UB number. The university will then send you an application.
- The maximum number of bursary payments that a student may receive while enrolled in a research program is three.