Details about Trent University's International Global Citizen Scholarships And Awards in Canada 2024
Trent University's International Global Citizen Scholarships And Awards in Canada 2024 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Subjects offered by Trent University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 18 Feb 2024. This scholarship is provided by Trent University, Canada and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, CAD 34,000 per academic year . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except Canadian ciizens.
- Deadline: 18 Feb 2024
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, CAD 34,000 per academic year
International students who are entering the program and exhibiting exceptional academic accomplishment, community service, leadership potential, and a small financial need will be offered this renewable scholarship. The Trent University tuition and required ancillary fees are funded by the Global Citizen Scholarships and Awards up to $34,000 each academic year and up to $136,000 for a four-year degree.
Eligibility for Trent University's International Global Citizen Scholarships And Awards in Canada:
- The applicant has to be an international student who is paying international tuition.
- With a study visa in hand, the student will be studying in Canada.
- The applicant must have applied to Trent University's undergraduate program for the summer or fall of 2024. Master's and PhD students, as well as postgraduate certificates, are not eligible.
- The candidate must fulfill all entrance criteria at Trent University, including the English language proficiency and general and degree-specific requirements. (Note that applicants for scholarships and prizes do not require an acceptance offer.)
- The applicant must have earned at least an 85% (Canadian equivalent) on their final high school transcript.
- To be eligible to receive the scholarship amount, the student must register for courses and meet the requirements outlined in the conditional offer letter.
Value of the Scholarship:
up to CAD 34,000 per academic year
The candidates have to fill out an online application form to apply for the scholarships.