Details about IBSA Foundation Fellowship, 2018
IBSA Foundation Fellowship, 2018 is offered for PhD, Post Doc degree in the field of Dermatology, Endocrinology, Fertility, Orthopedics/Rheumatology and Pain Therapy. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Dec 2018. This scholarship is provided by IBSA Foundation and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, €30,000.00 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 31 Dec 2018
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, €30,000.00
IBSA Foundation is offering four IBSA Foundation Fellowship, 2018 to researchers who are talented and promote good science. These four fellowships are all provided in different field.
- The fellowship is open to all nationalities
- Applicants of IBSA Foundation Fellowship, 2018 must be under 40 years of age at the time of the deadline.
- Candidates must hold a degree in biology, medicine, pharmacy, bioengineer or biotechnology.
- PhDs, post-docs and residents are eligible to apply.
- Applicants of IBSA Foundation Fellowship, 2018 are required to operate in the hosting Institution for the entire duration of the fellowship.
- Applicants must submit a short curriculum vitae along with relevant publications.
- Candidates are required to submit a brief description of the proposal in four pages.
- Applicants must submit an offer letter from the Hosting Institution for the 12-month term of the fellowship.
- Mobility is given 10% weightage.
- Quality of project is given 60% weightage.
- CV is given 15% weightage.
- Laboratory for the project is given 15% weightage.
- Candidates can submit their applications by 31st December, 2018.