Details about University of Hertfordshire Graduate Scholarship - Herts Alumni 20% Discount
University of Hertfordshire Graduate Scholarship - Herts Alumni 20% Discount is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Selected subjects offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Always Open. This scholarship is provided by University of Hertfordshire and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 20% tuition fee discount . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: Always Open
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 20% tuition fee discount
This award is equivalent to a 20% decrease in tuition. It is given to undergraduate students at the University of Hertfordshire who return to the UK campus to pursue any postgraduate teaching course or research degree.
Eligibility for University of Hertfordshire Graduate Scholarship - Herts Alumni 20% Discount:
- Self-funded University of Hertfordshire graduates (UK/EU and abroad) may apply for the University of Herts Graduate Scholarship for the first year of a full-time postgraduate or research degree at the university, or for all years of a part-time (UK/EU only) program.
- Students who are beginning a new postgraduate taught course at the University and have graduated with an undergraduate degree from the University of Hertfordshire (either in the UK or at a partner institution abroad) are eligible for the Graduate Scholarship. or have completed an undergraduate or graduate degree at the University of Hertfordshire (either in the UK or at a partner university abroad) and are enrolled in the university's new PhD program in research. or finished our Study Abroad program after enrolling at a different university.
- The Graduate Scholarship will be worth 20% of the tuition payable for the first year of full-time postgraduate study and 20% of the tuition due for all years of part-time postgraduate or doctorate study (for UK/EU students only). The Graduate Scholarship, however, is never relevant to the cost of tuition for retaking modules.
- The University offers a variety of postgraduate programs for which the Graduate Scholarship is available. The Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE), the Certificate in Professional Studies, some vocational or professional practice certifications, and short courses are among them, as are Masters awards and those at the Postgraduate Certificate or Diploma level.
- The MSc Global Business program and any postgraduate courses sponsored by the undergraduate student SFE loans—MSc Nursing (Adult, Child, Learning Disabilities & Mental Health), Master of Midwifery (Shortened), and School Direct (unsalaried)—are not eligible for the graduate scholarship.
There is no need to apply; if candidates are qualified, the scholarship will be given to them immediately, and their tuition will be lowered as a result.