Details about STEM Education Teacher Scholarship 2020
STEM Education Teacher Scholarship 2020 is offered for Masters degree in the field of STEM Education. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 07 Jun 2020. This scholarship is provided by King's College London and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 70% of the total fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 07 Jun 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 70% of the total fees
King's College London is offering STEM Education Teacher Scholarship 2020 worth up to 70% of 15 students' tuition fees. The scholarship is available to students studying on the MA in STEM Education programme who are working in a state-funded school in England.
- Applicant should work in a state-funded school in England (e.g. comprehensive, academy, free school). Including, primary, secondary and FE-levels).
- Applicant should be a specialist teacher in: Science, Mathematics, Computer Science, Design and Technology or Geography.
- Applicant should have completed, or is completing, their NQT year.
- Applicant should have submitted an application for the MA in STEM Education.
Value of STEM Education Teacher Scholarship 2020:
- The scholarship will be 70% of the total fees (e.g. a full-time student not transferring in PGCE credits in 2020-21 will receive £6,160 towards their fees).
- The scholarship will be paid directly to support tuition fees only. And any residual fee balance will still need to be met by the recipient. The scholarship is only for students paying home/ EU tuition fees.
The application for STEM Education Teacher Scholarship 2020 should be submitted by 7th June 2020.