Details about UKZN-EDTEA Bursary, 2018
UKZN-EDTEA Bursary, 2018 is offered for Masters, PhD, Post Doc degree in the field of Local Economic Development (LED). You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Oct 2017. This scholarship is provided by University of KwaZulu - Natal and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Partial funding . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- The KwaZulu-Natal Department of Economic Development, Tourism, and Environmental Affairs and University of KwaZulu-Natal are offering bursaries in Local Economic Development (LED) field
- The UKZN-EDTEA Bursary, 2018 is open to all nationalities.
- Applicants for Post Graduate Diploma (LED) or Masters Research Dissertation or Ph.D. or Post Ph.D. are eligible.
- The candidates must apply for their academic qualification through the Graduate School of Business & Leadership (GSB&L).
- The applicants for UKZN-EDTEA Bursary, 2018 must settle any fees they owe to the University before applying for the bursary.
- The candidates are expected to submit a curriculum vitae, a motivation letter, and copies of qualifications not later than three months.
- The students can apply for the bursary after they get accepted by the GSB&L.