Details about Brandon Research Fellowship In International Law 2022-23
Brandon Research Fellowship In International Law 2022-23 is offered for PhD, Post Doc degree in the field of Law, Public policy. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 04 Apr 2022. This scholarship is provided by Lauterpacht Centre for International Law and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £4,700 (GBP) . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 04 Apr 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £4,700 (GBP)
Eligibility for the Brandon Research Fellowship In International Law 2022-23 :
- The candidates working in areas connected to LCIL fellow projects and activities are given priority.
- Candidates applying are expected to have fluency in English and, at least, one of the languages like French, German or Spanish.
- Although candidates from all over the world are eligible, priority will be given to nationalities who are members of the European Union,
- Preference will be given to members of the European Union, Commonwealth, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, China, Japan, Panama, Serbia, Switzerland and the United States of
- This is a post-graduate research fellowship. Persons currently enrolled in PhD programs (in the UK or elsewhere) are not eligible to apply unless their final thesis has been submitted prior to the closing date for applications.
Documents required for the Brandon Research Fellowship In International Law 2022-23 :
- The candidate should submit a completed Application Form which should also include an outline of the proposed research.
- A detailed curriculum vitae with a maximum of four pages.
- Letters of reference (two).
Value of the Brandon Research Fellowship In International Law 2022-23 :
This scholarship offers a maximum value of £4,700 (GBP).