Details about Brandon Research Fellowship In International Law 2016-17
Brandon Research Fellowship In International Law 2016-17 is offered for PhD, Post Doc degree in the field of Law, Public policy. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 14 Mar 2016. This scholarship is provided by Lauterpacht Centre for International Law and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Â£4,500 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 14 Mar 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Â£4,500
- The candidates working in areas connected to LCIL fellow projects and activities are given priority.
- Candidates applying are expected to have fluency in English and, at least, one of the languages like French, German or Spanish.
- Although candidates from all over the world are eligible, priority will be given to nationalities who are members of the European Union,
- members of the Commonwealth, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, China, Japan, Panama, Serbia, Switzerland, and the United States of America.
- The candidate should submit a completed Application Form which should also include an outline of the proposed research.
- A detailed curriculum vitae with a maximum four pages.
- Letters of reference (two).