Details about UCG Scholarship Programme (USP), 2018
UCG Scholarship Programme (USP), 2018 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Liberal Arts and Sciences. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Feb 2018. This scholarship is provided by University of Groningen (UG) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, € 2,000 towards study and living costs . This scholarship is open for: Open to non-EU students.
- Deadline: 01 Feb 2018
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, € 2,000 towards study and living costs
UCG Scholarship Programme (USP), 2018 is from University of Groningen is intended to provide financial assistance to the candidates with academic excellence.
- UCG Scholarship Programme (USP), 2018 is open to non-EU students.
- The candidates applying for the scholarship should be enrolled as an international student for tuition fee purposes.
- The applicants are expected have excellence in their academics.
- The number of scholarships available is two.
- Applicants of UCG Scholarship Programme (USP), 2018 should submit a letter of motivation stating why you believe you should be considered for a scholarship.
- Candidates need to submit a 500-word document explaining why you believe you deserve a scholarship and why you need financial assistance for your studies.
- Applicants should add a note on their social engagement and extracurricular events, how the candidate wants to contribute to society in the future, what issues are important to you and why it is important for him/her to be awarded the USP scholarship.
- Applicants also have to explain their ambitions and how you would like to achieve these ambitions and goals during their studies at UCG.