Details about The U.S. Bank Scholarship Program 2023
The U.S. Bank Scholarship Program 2023 is offered for High/Secondary School, Bachelors degree in the field of All subjects offered by the universities. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Oct 2023. This scholarship is provided by U.S. Bancorp and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $5,000 to $20,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (except FL, NY and the District of Columbia).
- Deadline: 30 Oct 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $5,000 to $20,000
The US Bank is offering scholarships to current undergraduate students or high school seniors at a two-year or four-year college or university.
Eligibility for the scholarship:
- Candidates applying for the U.S. Bank Scholarship should be legal residents of the 50 United States (except FL, NY and the District of Columbia (US)).
- Applicants should be minimum 13 years or older and should be current undergraduate students or high school seniors enrolled at a two-year or four-year college or university.
- Applicants who are minors should submit their parent's or legal guardian's consent.
- The directors, employees, officers of the US Bank and their subsidiaries and affiliated companies and their immediate family members are not eligible.
- The entrants for the U.S. Bank Scholarship Program should first register at the website.