Details about The "Jean d'Alembert" scholarship program of IDEX Paris Saclay, 2017
The "Jean d'Alembert" scholarship program of IDEX Paris Saclay, 2017 is offered for Post Doc, Research Fellow/ Scientist degree in the field of Any research subject. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Mar 2017. This scholarship is provided by University of Paris - Saclay and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, € 2600 - €3300 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 31 Mar 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, € 2600 - €3300
The "Jean d'Alembert" scholarship program of IDEX Paris-Saclay, 2017 is open for highly qualified scientists to spend time in the laboratories of University of Paris-Saclay. There are two different programs proposed:
- The young researcher scholarships (for candidates who have received their Ph.D.no longer than ten years ago): monthly salary of 2600 € net and accompanying costs
- The confirmed researcher scholarships: monthly salary of 3300 € net and accompanying costs
- For the Young researcher scholarship program, applicants should have received their Diploma of Doctor (Ph.D.) or equivalent no longer than 10 years ago at the time of application.
- Candidates applying for The "Jean d'Alembert" scholarship program of IDEX Paris-Saclay, 2017 must have worked as a researcher, engineer or teacher-researcher at the institution of origin.
- Applicants who have resided in France for more than 6 months at the time of application are ineligible while French applicants whose place of residence and work has been abroad for a minimum of 5 years can apply.
- The host laboratory which recruits the chairholders must ensure the age limit is not exceeded before the contract ends.
- CV that includes a list of publications
- Letters of recommendation
- A research project
- seminars or training programs, developed with the host team
- A letter from the host laboratory specifying accompanying costs requested
The following are the factors based on which the selections are made:
- Quality of professional background, impact, and originality of the scientific contributions of the candidate.
- Quality of research project proposed.