Details about The Cormac Costelloe Dell Financial Services Scholarship 2020
The Cormac Costelloe Dell Financial Services Scholarship 2020 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Finance. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 May 2020. This scholarship is provided by UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, Covers tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 01 May 2020
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, Covers tuition fees
The Cormac Costelloe Dell Financial Services Scholarship 2020 is offering a Full-Time MSc applicant the chance to receive a scholarship to cover the full tuition fees for the MSc in Finance.
- An applicant already holding an overall Hons 1.1 degree result (or international equivalent) or who achieves this same overall degree result in summer before the start of the programme.
- Excellently written essay question answers in the course application as well as an excellent online Kira interview as part of the online application to the programme.
- There is no separate application process for this one Scholarship. All course applications submitted before the deadline of 1st May 2020 will be considered for this scholarship. Those successful applicants who hold a Full or Conditional Offer and who have accepted that offer for the full-time MSc Finance by 15 May 2020 are automatically considered. Following that, The School will then select a small short list and have a winner chosen by the end of May 2020.
Value of the scholarship:
- 100% of the EU or non-EU tuition fees.