Details about Te Ao Marama Scholarship at University of Waikato 2020
Te Ao Marama Scholarship at University of Waikato 2020 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Courses offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 06 Jul 2020. This scholarship is provided by University of Waikato and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Up to NZD 3,500 . This scholarship is open for: Open to New Zealand citizens and permanent residents.
- Deadline: 06 Jul 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Up to NZD 3,500
Eligibility for Te Ao Marama Scholarship at University of Waikato 2020:
- To be eligible for consideration, candidates must be intending to enroll for B Trimester at the University of Waikato for the first time in one of the following qualifications:
- a) an undergraduate degree;
- b) an honour’s degree;
- c) a first-year master’s degree (taught papers only);
- d) Postgraduate Certificate; or
- e) Postgraduate Diploma;
- Candidates must not have applied for or have accepted an offer for any other University of Waikato Scholarships that contains a tuition fees component.
- Candidates must be New Zealand citizens or permanent residents.
Value of Te Ao Marama Scholarship at University of Waikato 2020:
- Each Scholarship will have a value of up to NZD 3,500 and will have a tenure of one year, even if a recipient’s Fees-Free status spreads the processing of the Scholarship over more than one year.
Successful applicants will be advised of the offer of a Scholarship and must accept the offer by the prescribed date or the offer will lapse.