Details about STDF Leaders in Innovation Fellowships (LIF) program, 2017
STDF Leaders in Innovation Fellowships (LIF) program, 2017 is offered for Other degree in the field of Based on research in engineering. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 22 Dec 2016. This scholarship is provided by The Science and Technology Development Fund (STDF) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . This scholarship is open for: Open to nationals of Egypt .
- Degree: Other
- Provided by: The Science and Technology Development Fund (STDF)
- Deadline: 22 Dec 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding,
The Royal Academy of Engineering and STDF are offering fellowships to researchers with strong entrepreneurial potential. This residential training program will take place in the UK.
- The candidates applying for STDF Leaders in Innovation Fellowships (LIF) program, 2017 should be citizens of Egypt.
- The applicants should have a Ph.D. or be employed for full-time at an Egyptian university or research institute.
- The candidates should have developed or co-developed or be developing a new technological innovation.
- The applicant's innovation can be based on research in engineering, a new product, technology or service.
- The candidate's innovation should benefit his/her country or other developing countries.
- The innovation should be patented but not commercialized.
- The applicants for STDF Leaders in Innovation Fellowships (LIF) program, 2017 should create a profile in the STDF website and upload their application.
- The candidates should submit their details like name, institution English skills, curriculum vitae, and a summary of their achievements in 100 words maximum.
- The applicants should also submit the title of their innovation, research area, description of their innovation in 100 words maximum, and how it promotes economic development in their country.
- The candidates applying for STDF Leaders in Innovation Fellowships (LIF) program, 2017 should also submit their business plan.