Details about Ritchie-Jennings Memorial Scholarship Program 2023
Ritchie-Jennings Memorial Scholarship Program 2023 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Accounting, Business administration, Finance, Criminal justice. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 06 Feb 2023. This scholarship is provided by Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, USD 1,000 to USD 10,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 06 Feb 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, USD 1,000 to USD 10,000
The Ritchie-Jennings Memorial Scholarship Program, 2022 is offered by the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE) Foundation to support the education of the students who are interested in pursuing a career in fraud examination.
Eligibility for Ritchie-Jennings Memorial Scholarship Program 2022:
- The candidates applying for the Ritchie-Jennings Memorial Scholarship Program, 2022 should be enrolled full-time at an accredited, four-year college or university.
- The applicants should have a minor or major in business administration,
- criminal justice, finance, or accounting.
- The candidates should have the interest to pursue a career in fraud examination or similar anti-fraud profession.
- The undergraduate applicants should be enrolled 9 semester hours per term.
- The graduate applicants should be enrolled 6 semester hours per term.
- The candidates who are past scholarship recipients, or high school, junior college, or community college students, or students graduating in 2022, or ACFE Chapter directors or officers are not eligible.
- The candidates applying for the Ritchie-Jennings Memorial Scholarship Program, 2022 should submit a Completed Ritchie-Jennings Memorial Scholarship application.
- The applicants should also submit official transcripts of all completed college or university courses.
- Three recommendation letters should be submitted on the applicant's behalf out of which one letter should be from a Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE).
- The candidates applying for the Ritchie-Jennings Memorial Scholarship Program, 2022 are assessed based on their scholarship application and academic achievement.
- The applicants are also evaluated on the basis of recommendation letters, fraud-related interests, and activities.
Value of Ritchie-Jennings Memorial Scholarship Program, 2022:
- The Ritchie -Jennings Memorial Scholarship will receive one of the following:
- USD 1,000 award.
- USD 2,500 award.
- USD 5,000 award.
- USD 10,000 award.