Details about Smith And Partners Law Scholarships
Smith And Partners Law Scholarships is offered for High/Secondary School degree in the field of Law. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 13 Aug 2018. This scholarship is provided by Smith and Partners and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $500 - $2000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to New Zealand citizens.
- Degree: High/Secondary School
- Provided by: Smith and Partners
- Deadline: 13 Aug 2018
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $500 - $2000
- The scholarship is open to New Zealand citizens or permanent residents.
- He/She must be enrolled in a West Auckland Secondary School.
- Applicants who are planning to pursue law at a New Zealand University should apply.
- Applicants are selected based on the two essays and school results
- Candidates will be required to attend an interview at the Smith and Partners offices.
- Winners will be selected based on the interview.
- Students with the most votes will receive the People's Choice Award.