Details about Shirin Fozdar Scholarship 2020
Shirin Fozdar Scholarship 2020 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Subjects offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Singapore Management University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, SGD 15,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to female international students.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, SGD 15,000
Shirin Fozdar Scholarship 2020 is available to full-time female undergraduates at the Singapore Management University. The objective of the Scholarship is to recognize outstanding female undergraduates of foreign nationalities and to support them in their education at the University. The recipients are required to be actively involved in community outreach activities and events under the Shirin Fozdar Programme in the year of the award, for up to 30 hours of service.
Eligibility for Shirin Fozdar Scholarship 2020:
- Full-time female foreign undergraduates enrolled in any degree programme.
- Good academic results (minimum cumulative GPA of 3.40).
- Demonstrated financial needs (gross monthly household per capita income not exceeding SGD 1,900).
- Demonstrated leadership potential.
- Active CCA and/or community service involvement (including SFP-funded C4SR projects).
Value of Shirin Fozdar Scholarship 2020:
- Each award is valued at SGD 15,000 and tenable for the recipient’s one year of study.
- The award will offer financial support towards the recipient’s annual subsidized tuition fee. The recipient may be in concurrent receipt of a bursary for cash allowance, subject to fulfillment of its eligibility criteria.