Details about Research Fellowships at Sun Yat-Sen University 2023
Research Fellowships at Sun Yat-Sen University 2023 is offered for Research Fellow/ Scientist degree in the field of All research programs offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Sun Yat-sen University and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, up to 360,000 RMB per year + bonus . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Research Fellow/ Scientist
- Provided by: Sun Yat-sen University
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, up to 360,000 RMB per year + bonus
Seeking Research Fellows:
To realize its strategic goal of becoming a first-class university on a global scale, Sun Yat-sen University is now seeking to recruit Research Fellows, offering favorable salaries and benefits, an excellent academic environment, and broad development opportunities.
Eligibility for Sun Yat-Sen Research Fellowships:
- Applicants should comply with the laws of the State, rules, and regulation of the University.
- Candidates must abide by the academic norms and also have a meticulous attitude for the scholarship.
- They should have the potential and achievements required for the corresponding job.
- Applicants of Sun Yat-Sen Research Fellowships must be attentive to teamwork, have the knowledge and be responsible and dedicated.
- Candidates applying for Sun Yat-Sen Research Fellowships should fulfill the following criteria:
- Distinguished Researcher: lecturer, assistant professor or equivalent or higher positions at domestic/overseas prestigious colleges/universities/research institutes.
- Distinguished Associate Researcher: excellent doctor or post-doctor at domestic/overseas prestigious colleges/universities/research institutes.
Salaries and Benefits:
Sun Yat-sen University will provide successful applicants with competitive salaries and benefits in their respective fields in accordance with the market economy principle. Remuneration for specially-appointed researchers and associate researchers ranges from 190,000—360,000 RMB/year, and the research team will reward its researchers with bonuses for his/her contributions within the employment.