Details about Environmental Fellowship Program, 2017
Environmental Fellowship Program, 2017 is offered for PhD, Post Doc degree in the field of Use and expand Harvard's extraordinary resources to tackle complex environmental problems. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 18 Jan 2017. This scholarship is provided by Harvard University and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, a salary of $64,000 per year and other expenses . This scholarship is open for: International Students can apply for the fellowship.
- Deadline: 18 Jan 2017
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, a salary of $64,000 per year and other expenses
- The Harvard University Center for the Environment is offering fellowship program to recent doctorate recipient to enable them to use and expand Harvard's extraordinary resources to tackle complex environmental problems.
- The candidates applying for Environmental Fellowship Program, 2017 will be assessed based on their prior academic and professional success.
- The applicants will also be evaluated based on their potential contribution to their scholarship.
- The candidates will be selected based on the significance of the project and its impact on the scholarship at Harvard and on environmental problems.
- The applicants for Environmental Fellowship Program, 2017 who received terminal degrees from Harvard or post-docs currently working at Harvard can apply if their research and host arrangements take them in new directions which are different from their Ph.D. research.
- The Harvard candidates should not propose to work the same professors or lab groups.
- The recipients of Environmental Fellowship Program, 2017 get a salary of $64,000 per year, up to $2,500 reimbursement for travel expenses, and a $2,500 allowance for travel and other professional expenses.