Details about Postdoctoral Research Fellowship in Language Technology, 2017
Postdoctoral Research Fellowship in Language Technology, 2017 is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of related to the field of Language Technology. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Feb 2017. This scholarship is provided by University of Oslo and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, covers NOK 512 700 - 567 100/year . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 15 Feb 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, covers NOK 512 700 - 567 100/year
The University of Oslo is providing Postdoctoral Research Fellowship in Language Technology, 2017 for a duration of three years.The motive behind Postdoctoral Research Fellowship is to make researchers eligible for work in top academic positions in their respective disciplines.
- Candidates applying for Postdoctoral Research Fellowship in Language Technology, 2017 are expected to belong in the top segment of their class in regard to academic credentials.
- Candidates must have received their PhD or any other corresponding education degree that is equivalent to a Norwegian doctoral degree.
- Applicants must possess good command over English language.
- Candidates who highly motivated researcher and have a track-record in Natural Language Processing are preferred.
- Candidates who wish to apply for Postdoctoral Research Fellowship in Language Technology, 2017 must submit their applications online.
- Along with the application letter, students must include Statement of purpose detailing their scholarly interests and goals.
- Candidates must also submit copies of previous educational certificates, letters of recommendation and transcript of records.
- A curriculum vitae should be included which briefs education, positions, pedagogical experience, administrative experience and other qualifying activities of the applicant.
- Applicant must include a complete list of previous publications and up to 5 academic works that he/she wishes to be assessed by the evaluation committee.
- Candidates must also provide details of 2-3 references (name, relation to candidate, e-mail and telephone number).
- All the documents along with the application letter must be in English or a Scandinavian language.
- International applicants are suggested to include an explanation of their University's grading system.