Details about PhD Scholarship In Computational Physics, University Of Southern Denmark
PhD Scholarship In Computational Physics, University Of Southern Denmark is offered for PhD degree in the field of Computational Physics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 08 Jul 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Southern Denmark and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 08 Jul 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding,
- Applicant must hold a bachelor degree in physics or a similar discipline.
- He/She must be well versed with the concepts of scientific computing.
- Applicants with prior experience with computational quantum chemistry and classical molecular dynamics is a plus.
- Experience in parallel computing is considered.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Applicant must be able to work in a collaborative environment.
- Applicants must submit their research proposal on one page.
- Must submit a letter detailing specific interest, motivation and qualifications for the project in question in max. Two pages.
- A detailed copy of the applicant's CV including their personal data must be submitted.
- Copies of diplomas, Bachelor as well as Master’s degree are to be submitted.
- Applicants must include transcript of notes/grades as well.
- Applicants must provide at least two signed reference letters.