Details about PhD Research Fellowship In Experimental Heavy-Ion Physics, University Of Oslo
PhD Research Fellowship In Experimental Heavy-Ion Physics, University Of Oslo is offered for PhD degree in the field of Heavy-Ion Physics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Apr 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Oslo and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, NOK 430 500 - 483 700/year . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 15 Apr 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, NOK 430 500 - 483 700/year
- The academic credentials of the candidate are taken into consideration and the candidate is expected to be in the upper segment of their class.
- Applicants should have applied and admitted to the PhD programme at the Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences.
- Master's degree or any equivalent previous study of the candidate should be in heavy-ion physics/high-energy subatomic physics.
- Programming skills with experience in data analysis and/or simulations are expected from, the candidate.
- Preference will be given to the candidates with experience in working with large experimental collaborations, knowledge of ALICE analysis software and programming.
- The candidates who are still pursuing or without a Master’s degree should complete the final exam.
- The candidate should submit an application letter which should also include a statement of research interests
- A detailed CV including the education, positions, and academic work, and other qualifying activity.
- Copies of educational certificates and transcript of records of all the previous studies.
- The applicant is also asked to submit a copy of the PhD thesis, if available.
- Candidate should submit a list of other academic works and publications and/or awards and stipends that the applicant wishes to be considered by the evaluation committee.
- Names and contact details of 2-3 referees.