Details about PhD Awards For Processed Traditional Indian Foods In India
PhD Awards For Processed Traditional Indian Foods In India is offered for PhD degree in the field of Processed Traditional Indian Foods. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Oct 2016. This scholarship is provided by NestlÃ© and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, INR 50,000 - INR 2,50,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to Indian nationals.
- Deadline: 31 Oct 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, INR 50,000 - INR 2,50,000
- The main objective of this program is to promote Processed Traditional Indian foods among Ph.D. students across research institutes and Indian universities.
- Applicants from different scientific field of studies are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants who are completing their Ph.D. can apply for this award.
- Candidates who are commencing their Ph.D. studies are also eligible for the award.
- An applicant with Best Thesis will be awarded - INR2,50,000.
- 5 Bursaries for 1st year Ph.D. students amounts to - INR50,000 each.
- Applicants must provide the synopsis and thesis of the research.
- He/She must provide proof of enrollment at the concerned University.
- Be scanning all the documents must be countersigned by the concerned before scanning.