Details about Wellcome Trust-International Masters Fellowships 2021
Wellcome Trust-International Masters Fellowships 2021 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Public Health, Tropical Medicine. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 24 Aug 2021. This scholarship is provided by Wellcome Trust and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, 120,000 pounds . This scholarship is open for: Open to nationals of low and middle-income countries (except India and China).
- Deadline: 24 Aug 2021
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, 120,000 pounds
The Wellcome Trust is offering International Masters Fellowship to students in the low and middle-income country to pursue a masters degree in the discipline of public health and tropical disease.
Eligibility for Wellcome Trust-International Masters Fellowships, 2021:
- Applicants who are a national of a low or middle-income country are eligible for the fellowship (researchers in China and India are not eligible).
- He/She must hold a clinical or non-clinical undergraduate degree in a subject relevant to tropical medicine or public health.
- The applicant must be at an early stage in their career with limited research experience.
- Must have a demonstrated interest in research.
- He/She have sponsorship from a qualifying host organization in a low or middle-income country.
- Candidate must have a research proposal that is within public health and tropical medicine remit.
Value of Wellcome Trust-International Masters Fellowships, 2021:
The successful applicants of Wellcome Trust-International Master’s Fellowship will receive GBP 120,000 which will cover:
- Studentship stipend
- Tuition and other fees
- Research allowances
Deadline for Wellcome Trust-International Masters Fellowships, 2021:
The last date to apply for Wellcome Trust-International Masters Fellowships, 2021 is 24th August 2021, 17:00 BST.