Details about Baer Reintegration Scholarship 2023-24
Baer Reintegration Scholarship 2023-24 is offered for High/Secondary School, Bachelors, Masters, Training & Short courses degree in the field of All subjects offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Dec 2022. This scholarship is provided by The Center for Reintegration and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, . . This scholarship is open for: Open to only US nationals..
- Deadline: 31 Dec 2022
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, .
The Baer Reintegration Scholarship program provided by the Center of Reintegration is designed to offer financial assistance to students with schizophrenia, schizoaffective disorder or bipolar disorder for a wide range of educational opportunities. The goal of the Baer Reintegration Scholarship is to help these people acquire the educational and vocational skills necessary to reintegrate into society, secure jobs, and regain their lives.
- Be diagnosed with bipolar disorder, schizophrenia or schizoaffective disorder.
- Be currently receiving medical treatment for the disease or have treating physician’s documentation of past history.
- Be actively involved in rehabilitative or reintegration efforts, such as clubhouse membership, part-or full-time employment, or volunteer efforts.
- Be a U.S. citizen or legal resident and planning to attend an education center in the U.S.
- Be of age 18 or older.
The Baer Reintegration Scholarship 2023-2024 program will be effective for the 2023-24 academic year only in US schools. If a student wishes to continue receiving the scholarship then they need to reapply to renew their scholarship on an annual basis. Scholarship money will be sent directly to educational institutions to pay the fees on behalf of the winning candidates. The scholarship does not cover summer classes, transportation, computer, or accommodation expenses.