Details about Israel-Asia Leaders Fellowships, 2019
Israel-Asia Leaders Fellowships, 2019 is offered for Training & Short courses degree in the field of Programs offered by the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 10 Jul 2019. This scholarship is provided by Israel-Asia Center and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, Fees for training program . This scholarship is open for: Open to applicants from Asia.
- Deadline: 10 Jul 2019
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, Fees for training program
Eligibility for Israel-Asia Leaders Fellowships, 2019:
- Applicants of Israel-Asia Leaders Fellowship must be from one of the countries: China, Hong Kong, Macau, India, South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Singapore, Vietnam, Thailand, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Indonesia, Myanmar, or the Philippines.
- Applicants from other Asian countries will also be taken into consideration.
- Candidates applying for Israel-Asia Leaders Fellowship must either be enrolled or are planning to enroll at one of the higher education institutions in Israel in the 2019-20 academic year.
- Students must be fluent in written and oral English.
- Applicants must be passionate about promoting Israel-Asia relations in their field of interest.
- They must be proactive with proven leadership skills.
- Candidates must be anxious to learn and apply themselves to new challenges.
Deadline for Israel-Asia Leaders Fellowships, 2019:
- The last date to apply for Israel-Asia Leaders Fellowships, 2019 is 10th July 2019.