Details about Israel-Asia Leaders Fellowships 2021/22
Israel-Asia Leaders Fellowships 2021/22 is offered for Training & Short courses degree in the field of Programs offered by the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Jul 2021. This scholarship is provided by Israel-Asia Center and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Fees for training program . This scholarship is open for: Open to applicants of eligible countries.
- Deadline: 15 Jul 2021
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Fees for training program
Eligibility for Israel-Asia Leaders Fellowships, 2021/22:
- Applicants of Israel-Asia Leaders Fellowship must be from one of the countries: China, Hong Kong, Macau, India, South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Singapore, Vietnam, Thailand, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Indonesia, Myanmar, or the Philippines.
- Applicants from other Asian countries will also be taken into consideration.
- Candidates applying for Israel-Asia Leaders Fellowship must either be enrolled or are planning to enroll at one of the higher education institutions in Israel in the 2021/22 academic year.
- Students must be fluent in written and oral English.
- Applicants must be passionate about promoting Israel-Asia relations in their field of interest.
- They must be proactive with proven leadership skills.
- Candidates must be anxious to learn and apply themselves to new challenges.
Candidates from other locales in Asia will also be considered.
- Living in Israel over the 2021-22 academic year, from October-May
- Comfortable and capable in English (spoken and written)
Deadline for Israel-Asia Leaders Fellowships, 2021/22:
- The last date to apply for Israel-Asia Leaders Fellowships, 2021/22 is 15th July 2021.