Details about Imperial College PhD Scholarships in UK, 2019
Imperial College PhD Scholarships in UK, 2019 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Any area of research within the scope of the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 22 Mar 2019. This scholarship is provided by Imperial College London and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Tuition fees + £20,600 per annum + A consumables fund of £2,000 per annum . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 22 Mar 2019
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Tuition fees + £20,600 per annum + A consumables fund of £2,000 per annum
The Imperial College London is offering President's Ph.D. Scholarships to high performing undergraduate or Master's students to take up a Ph.D. program.
Eligibility for Imperial College Ph.D. Scholarships in UK, 2019:
- The Imperial College Ph.D. Scholarships, 2019 is open to all nationalities.
- Academics of the candidate are taken into consideration and the candidates are expected to be the highest achievers in their undergraduate cohort. Applicants should have a first class UK degree or should be expecting.
- Applicants should have a first class UK undergraduate degree and should have a distinction in Master’s degree.
- Foreign applicants should be explaining the grading system for the scores and grades.
- Applicants for Imperial College Ph.D. Scholarships, 2019 should have contacted a supervisor in an academic department at Imperial College London, who is going to supervise their research project.
- Candidates applying for Imperial College Ph.D. Scholarships, 2019 are asked to submit a personal statement in a maximum of 1000 words, which should include his/her academic and research achievements and also the planned research project.
- The application should be attached to a completed IC Ph.D. scholarship self-nomination form. The department that the candidate is interested should also be mentioned.
- Other documents supporting the application should be submitted by the applicants.
Value of the Imperial College Ph.D. Scholarships in UK, 2019:
- The recipients of Imperial College Ph.D. Scholarships, 2019 will get:
- Full tuition fees.
- £21,000 per annum towards living costs.
- £2,000 per annum as consumable funds for the first 3 years of study.
Deadline for Imperial College Ph.D. Scholarships in UK, 2019:
- The last date to apply for Imperial College Ph.D. Scholarships is 22nd March 2019.