Details about Need-based scholarship grants
Need-based scholarship grants is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of All subjects offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 18 Oct 2019. This scholarship is provided by Vienna University of Economics and Business and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, € 750- € 3,600. . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of EEA countries.
- Deadline: 18 Oct 2019
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, € 750- € 3,600.
Need-based scholarship grants offered by Vienna University of Economics and Business for students to complete their academic theses at the university. The value of the scholarship is € 750- € 3,600.
- Applicant must be EEA member country citizenship or Austrian citizen status
- Must be enrolled in a regular degree program at WU
- Compliance with the entitlement period
- Academic performance in a regular WU degree program
- Application form
- Current enrollment information sheet
- Proof of citizen status, if required
- Proof of reasonable cause for exceeding the allotted duration period, if required
- Description of the incomplete academic thesis
- Statement of costs, approved by a habilitated faculty member of WU who has written a report on the submitted application
- Financing plan
To apply for Need-based scholarship grants complete and submit the application along with the required documents by the deadline: 18th October 2019.