Details about ILRI Graduate Fellowship In Gender And Nutrition 2016
ILRI Graduate Fellowship In Gender And Nutrition 2016 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Social Science, Agricultural Science. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Jul 2016. This scholarship is provided by International Livestock Research Institute and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Stipend of US$1,000 + additional benefits . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 30 Jul 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Stipend of US$1,000 + additional benefits
- The ILRI Graduate Fellowship in Gender and Nutrition is open to candidates of all nationalities.
- Applicants must be a Ph.D. student at a University in social science, agricultural science or relevant disciplines.
- Applicants must have necessary academic background in gender and nutrition or related disciplines.
- He/She must be willing to work and live in rural areas of Burkina Faso.
- Applicants must have the ability to work in a team and with smallholder farmers.
- Applicants must be able to interact effectively in a multicultural and multi-disciplinary environment.
- Applicant must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Must have the ability to speak and read in French.
- Qualified women and citizens from Burkina Faso are particularly encouraged to apply.
- Applicants must submit a curriculum vitae.
- Applicants need to include three references with contact information.
- Applicants must submit a letter from their University attesting their student status.
- A cover letter describing the applicant's interests in and qualifications for carrying out the research must be submitted.