Details about Google Public Policy Fellowship, 2022
Google Public Policy Fellowship, 2022 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Internet and technology policy . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 12 Aug 2022. This scholarship is provided by Google and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, USD 12,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to international applicants.
- Deadline: 12 Aug 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, USD 12,000
Google Public Policy Fellowship, 2022 is to support undergraduate, graduate students.
- Google Public Policy Fellowship, 2022 is open to the students passionate about technology.
- Students from all majors are eligible.
- The candidates should demonstrate a commitment to Internet and technology policy.
- Academic excellence is taken into consideration as well as professional/extracurricular/volunteer activities, subject matter expertise.
- Should possess skills like first-rate analytical, communications, research, and writing skills.
- Applicants should be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and efficiently.
- The successful applicants of Google Public Policy Fellowship, 2022 will be receiving a stipend of USD 7,500.
- The dates for the fellowship will be coordinated with by the fellow and host organisation.