Details about DTU PhD Scholarship in Radioanalytical Chemistry, 2017
DTU PhD Scholarship in Radioanalytical Chemistry, 2017 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Radioanalytical Chemistry. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 16 Jul 2017. This scholarship is provided by Technical University of Denmark (DTU) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, salary + state pension fund . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 16 Jul 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, salary + state pension fund
Technical University Denmark is offering DTU Ph.D. Scholarship in Radioanalytical Chemistry, 2017 to applicants who are interested in working on the radiochemical analysis of hard to measure radionuclides and characterization of nuclear waste.
- Applicants of DTU Ph.D. Scholarship in Radioanalytical Chemistry, 2017 are required to have a master's degree in radiochemistry.
- Candidates must have a professional background and experience in at least one of the following areas:
- Inorganic mass spectrometric techniques (e.g. ICP-MS, AMS)
- Radioanalytical Chemistry
- Environmental chemistry
- Nuclear analytical techniques and applications
- Candidates applying for DTU Ph.D. Scholarship in Radioanalytical Chemistry, 2017 should be talented, meticulous and be able to communicate scientific results in English orally and in a written form.
- Applicants must have the ability to work individually as well as in a team.
- Applicants who are highly motivated and possess an excellent academic track record, solid research experience will be preferred.
- Motivation letter/cover letter
- Grade transcripts, diploma of BSc and MSc
- CV with list of publications
- Excel sheet with grades translation to the Danish system