Details about Dr. Irwin E. Vinnik Fellowship For Advanced Study In Israel
Dr. Irwin E. Vinnik Fellowship For Advanced Study In Israel is offered for Bachelors, Masters, PhD, Post Doc, Diploma, Training & Short courses degree in the field of Judaism, Israeli, Jewish culture. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Mar 2017. This scholarship is provided by University of Denver and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $2,500 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 15 Mar 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $2,500
- The scholarship is available to candidates of age 18 or older and interested in educational travel to Israel.
- The Dr. Irwin E. Vinnik Fellowship encourages the applicants from all religious and cultural backgrounds, teachers, clergy, and students at the high school, undergraduate and graduate levels.
- The candidates who enrolled themselves in Judaic studies, religion, and interfaith studies, or the candidates pursuing ministerial or rabbinic degrees are encouraged to apply.
- The candidates are asked to submit a Cover page, which should include name, address, phone, email address and a one-paragraph synopsis of your proposal.
- A Statement of Purpose that demonstrates the proposed plan of study, research project and the candidate should also add a note on how his/her plan addresses one or more aspects of the late Dr. Vinnik's wish to foster an increased understanding of Israeli and Jewish culture, Judaism and Israel.
- The candidate can also submit the details of the program if he/she is going to participate in any.
- The successful applicants should get a positive impact on Colorado within one year of their return from travel.
- Should submit Resume or CV